The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can Someone Help Me With This Guest That Comes on to my Forum Everyday?

4 posters

Go down

Can Someone Help Me With This Guest That Comes on to my Forum Everyday? Empty Can Someone Help Me With This Guest That Comes on to my Forum Everyday?

Post by Anenri Fuuma April 26th 2009, 10:27 pm

OK, I have this problem with a certain guest. He comes on EVERYDAY and never joins. He just continues to look at the forum. What's worse is that when I go to the admin panel to get this member's IP address, nothing shows up.

Name, Log In Date, Forum Location and IP address are all blank, nothing is there but the Last Updated part is just ... Three dots. Can anyone explain what this is?
Anenri Fuuma
Forumember

Language : Englisgh

Back to top Go down

Can Someone Help Me With This Guest That Comes on to my Forum Everyday? Empty Re: Can Someone Help Me With This Guest That Comes on to my Forum Everyday?

Post by Dezza April 26th 2009, 10:42 pm

Why does it bother you that a guest is looking in.
I have loads of guests look in at my forum its part of having a forum, some people dont want to register they just love to read whats been going on,
If you dont want the guest to see anything hide your forum from him so he only sees the log in.
Dezza
Dezza
Forumember

Male Posts : 136
Language : English

http://sportdale.com

Back to top Go down

Can Someone Help Me With This Guest That Comes on to my Forum Everyday? Empty Re: Can Someone Help Me With This Guest That Comes on to my Forum Everyday?

Post by RikaComet April 26th 2009, 10:44 pm

maybe its a bot

bot - algorithms / cyber robots that search your forums for email and web addresses and other info

thats why it has no I.p address~
RikaComet
RikaComet
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1536
Language : English , Hindi , Arabic , Urdu, Japenese , Punjabi , German

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario April 26th 2009, 10:46 pm

You already started a new topic => Here

=>Locked
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by Anenri Fuuma April 26th 2009, 10:46 pm

It's not the guest itself that bothers me. It's just that no information shows up about him whatsoever. It doesn't even say Guest or Anonymous. His name just comes up as a blank and when I click on the three dots, it takes me straight to the Who Is Online? admin panel part of the forum.
Anenri Fuuma
Forumember

Language : Englisgh

Back to top Go down